Beurer GmbH has stood for innovative products in the health and well-being sectors since 1919.
Starting in 1919, Beurer's focus lay on products providing cosy warmth. Over the years, Beurer has continually expanded its range and, in doing so, has always set great store by innovation and reliable quality. Thanks to the use of state-of-the-art technologies, Beurer creates product solutions that are specially tailored to the needs of the customers and that contribute to a healthy lifestyle.
This has resulted in the Beurer group becoming the market leader in the sectors of blood pressure monitors, Shiatsu massage seat covers, personal scales and flexible heating products.
Award Winning German engineering at its best!
Today, the extensive Beurer range comprises a multitude of products, including blood sugar measuring units, blood pressure instruments, fever thermometers, electric blankets, bathroom and kitchen scales, footbaths and nebulizers, as well as pulse watches.
Beurer's roots, headquarters and management all share a home in the German city of Ulm. Administration, research and development, marketing, sales and purchasing are all based here.
With a workforce of over 800 worldwide, the Swabian company supplies its products in over 100 countries. In order to meet the increase in demand for Beurer devices since 1919, the company has continually expanded its structures.
- Beurer Head Office in Ulm - Established 1919
- Beurer Factory Uttenweller - Established 1983
- Beurer Hungaria Kft - Established 1992
- Beurer Far East Ltd - Established 2006
- Beurer Italia SRL - Established 2008
- Beurer Medical Italia SRL - Established 2012
- Beurer North America LP - Established 2010
- Beurer France SAS - Established 2011
- Beurer UK Manchester - Established 2013
- Beurer Austria - Established 2014
- Beurer Medical Hungaria Kft - Established 2015