LIMITED WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Congratulations on purchasing your new Beurer product – proudly distributed by FitZone Solutions.
Your Beurer purchase is covered by the following warranty:
- Scales - Five (5) year warranty from the date of purchase
- Other items - Three (3) year warranty from the date of purchase
- Large massage chairs (eg MC series) – two (2) year warranty from the date of purchase
- Any parts found to be defective due to faulty material or workmanship will be replaced or repaired at no cost to the owner during the warranty period.
- This warranty is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights and remedies available to you under a law in relation to the goods to which the warranty relates.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Proof of purchase must be produced upon request
- This warranty is not transferable (only covering the original owner) and applies only to those goods sold within Australia for home use.
- FitZone Solutions reserve the right to replace or repair any defective parts as deemed necessary. Replaced parts become the property of FitZone Solutions.
- FitZone Solutions reserves the right to determine whether or not the fault is caused by faulty workmanship or material or that any part is defective.
- Goods that are returned to FitZone Solutions for inspection will be done so at customer’s expense.
Exclusions from this Warranty
This warranty does not apply in the following circumstances:
- Damage or faults caused by incorrect usage or installation, failure to perform recommended maintenance, neglect or abuse, fire, floods and other natural disasters or unauthorised modifications
- For use other than domestic purposes (does not cover commercial or non approved rental applications)
- Repairs when the item has been dismantled, repaired or serviced by other than FitZone Solutions or accredited Service Agents
How to claim under this warranty:
You have a number of ways to claim under your warranty:
- Log onto www.beurer.com.au and submit your information including name, date of purchase and product issue using the “contact us” section
- Email email@example.com your information including name, date of purchase and product issue
- Mail your item to the PO Box address listed below – please include your contact details so we can contact you upon receipt of goods
- Contact our office – FitZone Solutions P/L P.O. Box 7107 Warringah Mall, Brookvale, NSW 2100 PH : (02) 9451 0333 FAX: (02) 9451 0444